Keys on the front of your BlackBerry smartphone
• Slide your finger to move around the screen.
• Press (click) to select an item.
• Press and hold to open a pop-up menu.
• Open a menu.
• Select a highlighted menu item.
• Press and hold to switch applications quickly.
• Return to the previous screen.
• Close the menu.
• Make a call.
• Answer a call.
• End a call.
• Return to the home screen.
• Press and hold to turn on or turn off your BlackBerry smartphone.
Keys on the top of your smartphone
Lock or unlock the screen.
Keys on the right side of your smartphone
• Press the top and bottom keys to change the volume.
• Press and hold the top or bottom key to play the next or previous
• Before you take a picture or record a video, press the top or
bottom key to zoom in or out.
• Press the middle key to mute a call or mute the volume.
Right convenience key
• If supported, open the camera. To take a picture, press the
convenience key again.
• You can also customize this key.
Type a symbol or number.
Delete the previous character or a selected item.
Select an item.
Turn on or turn off the speakerphone during a call.